7/15/12

Obituary For Our Beloved Chester

Hi sweet girl.  Have you found Chester yet?  I hope so. You know how much he loved you...and little Lucy. If I were you, I'd stick close to Chet and his "crew" in Heaven where you all are.  I know his work for the animals will be continued so you can help other animals too...just like you helped Lucy that time...helped her after your sweet little spirit had already left your body.  We miss him.  We miss all of you...but I believe that the good you all can do there is even greater than what you were able to do here.  I love you sweet Bella Rose.  You know I'll never forget you...and you know that "deal" we have  :)   Bye for now, angel.  I love you, Mama

This particular post is part of Bella's Blog. If you would like to follow her blog you are most welcome. PLEASE send it far and wide. The more people who read it, the greater chance we have of changing a heart, preventing even one incidence of abuse,  helping someone to love an animal...and maybe work on their behalf.  I try to update as much as possible but if anyone has a story that you think should be included, please send it to me for consideration at starfish1118@gmail.com  Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.