6/26/11

Rescue Ink


This is Rescue Ink. They like to say that they "educate" animal abusers.
We need a group like this in Memphis. I hope we will have one soon.

Monday. June 27, 2011.
Rescue Ink has been dissolved due to theft of the money on the part of some of the members. Take a look at Vesper....then imagine taking the money. You have to be scum to do something like that. It will be punished. Of that I am sure.

Vesper was rehabilitated by Eric Bellows. This is his new website.
http://www.packethic.com/

No matter who is dishonest, no matter how many are corrupt...there are a bunch of us out here who you aren't going to stop. Take your money. Think of Judas. That's who you are.

5 comments:

  1. This won't stop us sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/25/2011

    http://www.peta.org/b/thepetafiles/archive/2011/04/20/hell-on-earth-at-angel-s-gate-hospice.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10/25/2011

    http://www.peta.org/action/action-alerts/Angel-s-Gate-Hospice-Consumer-Deception.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10/25/2011

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angels-Gate-Animal-501-c-3-BLOGGING-THE-TRUTH/223958014305126?ref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently I saw where Rescue Ink was up and running. Honestly, I don't know what happened
    to this group in the past. I can only hope that they will do some good for suffering animals....in the present and the future.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.