4/16/10

Visiting Bella Today




Today, Michael and I went to Dixie Memorial Pet Cemetery to visit our sweet Bella Rose at her little resting place. I loved being near her but it was both consoling and sad. From day one until the end of Bella's life, Michael was always there to help me with her, to bathe her, to carry her when she was too weak to walk, to visit her, to go to the doctor with us, all the way up to her funeral.......and I appreciate his help so much.  Bella loved him and she knew he loved her. It is right and appropriate that she should have a sweet resting place and be honored in that way.  She suffered so in life...until she came to live with us...and I am so glad that we could give her 11 months of happiness and that we could bury her in a place which she deserved.  God bless my girl.I've included here a picture of her headstone, a picture of me at her grave that I didn't know Michael was taking and two pictures of me with my sweet Michael. Bella angel...I love you with all my heart....more than words can say.  Rest in peace, sweet girl.  Have fun in Heaven.  I will see you again one day and we will be together again.  You are the best girl in all the world and you will always be in Mama's heart

4 comments:

  1. Michael4/19/2010

    Aww :) I like this. I love you too! It was my pleasure taking care of her. She was so sweet and human-like. We will see her again one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too, baby. Thanks for everything. Yes, we will see her again....and Currie, Maggie, Chicki and all of God's beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son and daughter-in-law rescued a German Shepard mix, Missy, who I love, love, love....She was probably abused, and used to run out the front door, then run like the wind. If you chased her, she ran further... The only way he could get her was to drive the car, open the door and she would hop in! She loves Lily and Forrest. Lily used to lay her head on her while she would take her bottle.....
    It is very obvious you loved Bella so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw this message from you Beverly. Just a year late. I love the story you tell here of Missy :) Glad she was brought into a loving home.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.