9/1/09

Snoring :)



February 26, 2009
Why is it that when a husband snores it can be so irritating but when one of our
animals makes the same noise, it is so peaceful and makes us feel so happy. I'm
working on my computer and little Petie is in his bed asleepand just snoring away....so peacfully, just enjoying his nap.

He had his biopsy yesterday and he's done real well. Dr. Heartsill did give him something for pain to be given twice daily until tomorrow and also some antibiotics...so I guess he's in a relaxed, peaceful place. He really is sweet.

Bella is right behind me, asleep on her nice, soft bed. She'll probably get going in a minute and her snoring is as wonderful to me as is Petie's. I guess it just makes me happy to know that they are safe and warm and happy and at peace.

OH! There she goes. It didn't take her long to get tuned up. Maybe soon
they will be snoring in unison :)

Ollie Tamale is perched on his kitty condo. He went out a little while ago but he's not staying out like he used to. I think he likes to go outside, use the bathroom and just come back in.

We have a very happy little family over here :) I'm very thankful that God brought these sweet babies into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.