
Petie has to have a biopsy tomorrow :( There is an area nearhis left anal sac that is enlarged. The aspiration showed "inflammation" and "immature cells" so now they wanta biopsy to see exactly what is going on. I don't like the sound of "immature cells" but we are just going to hope for the best.
His appetite is pretty good and he's his same, sweet, low maintenance little self. He's so good.
Ollie Tamale seems to be doing fine. I think he must be a littlelonely at times because we don't get to visit everyday. I've been trying to get him to come in with us at night but maybe he's sick of fooling with Bella and all her drama....freaking out everytime Ollie gets near me. He's tough though and when he
really wants to come in and visit he will and it will all be fine.
I love this picture. For some reason Petie just this little neck pillow :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.