
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Poor little Petie was acting like something was bothering him so I took him to Dr. Heartsill yesterday and she found an infected anal gland! I had no idea! Poor guy. He was walking with his back arched slightly and then didn't want to jump up
on the sofa. He was also running around the house like nothing was wrong so I was confused as to what was going on. Decided to get it checked out and that's what she found.
She put him on anti-biotics and something for pain and I'm taking him in mid-week so she can try to express it and clean the area out :(
Bella is coming along just fine. When I got back in town last night, she met me at the door and was happy and playful! Isn't that wonderful! She's a very happy girl and she has a few extra pounds to show it.
Ollie Tamale is the same independant little guy he always has been He comes in some nights, gets in my bed and dares Bella to do anything about it. He stays there with me all night. They are a cute little bunch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.