9/1/09

Another Milestone


Sunday, February 1, 2009
Today is February 1st and we started Bella's heartworm preventative monthly treatment!!! This feels so good!! She's been through her three stages of the heartworm treatment, she's had her teeth cleaned and the bad ones pulled, she weighs almost 80 pounds, she's happy, has a new family that loves her and just like any other healthy dog, she's on her monthly heartworm preventative!! Fantastic!!

What I'm hoping for and praying for is that when we recheckher in six months, that she is still heartworm negative. Her case was so severe that there is a chance that she could show up positive once more and then she would have to go through all of that again. That would be so terrible. She's already been through enough. So, I pray that God will protect her from that and just let her live out the rest of her days in happiness and peace.

7:30PM
I just put Bella on the prayer list at the Poor Clare Monastery. They will pray for her every day, as I will and hopefully, when she is retested in six months, we will not find any traces of the heartworm disease. That's what I'm asking for. Everything
that we can do has been done for her. The rest is up to God, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.