
I was at Mass tonight and I started thinking of Bella, how sweet she was, how I'd love to give her a hug. I started thinking....what is my favorite memory. No way to answer that because there are so many but one I always got a happy feeling from was the way she would act when she wanted to play or get her tummy rubs. She would do the same thing when I'd play with her and I'd say...."I'm gunna come get you! I'm coming to give you a big kiss and a big hug!"
She would start to wag her tail, walk around a little bit and duck her head down and turn it to the side a little. She would look up then duck back down and she would keep doing that over and over....with a big smile on her face.
It was just adorable...the cutest thing and of course, I just wanted to hug her endlessly when she would do this. So sweet.
Of course, when she first got here she didn't have any idea what anything like this was. She had no reactions, no tail wagging, no smiles...nothing.
It doesn't take them long to start to come alive. I would recommend adopting an abused animal anytime. It's the most rewarding experience to give them the gift of a safe and loving home and what they give in return is just priceless.
Thinking of you baby girl :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.