9/16/09

Acceptance


It is time for me to, at least, accept what has happened and move forward.
Bella would want me to. It will help me and it will help her, too, to enjoy the place where she is now...with God.

It's not going to do me any good or Bella any good or change anything if I concentrate on what happened to her in the past. That is for God to deal with.

I don't know why innocent animals and innocent children have to suffer. Whatever the reason, it will never cause me to doubt God or His goodness. He hates it as much as we do and He will deal with it in His way and in His time.

I don't know why Bella died. I think it was many things that just caught up with her but I do know that whatever it was, it was bigger than both of us. We went as far as we could go...and every day that we spent together was a happy day, full of love.

She's always with me because she is in my heart. We can still look at each other and love each other....physical death doesn't change that.

So, sweet girl, I return you to God, our Creator. You are one of the sweetest gifts that He has ever given to me. I'm glad you are safe...and now, I'm going to do what I promised you that I would do. I'm going to continue to try to help some of your fellow animals and I'm going to do it in your honor. I will never let you be forgotten.

There is just a thin veil between us...hardly anything at all. We are still together because we love each other. It is time for you to play and have fun. It is time for me to get back to work.

See you later, baby girl.
I love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.