
Hey, Bella,
Mama misses you sweet girl. I'm sad but I don't want to hold you back. Go and play and enjoy your new life. I'll be with you again one day....and you can show me around. We will like that won't we?
Are you having fun? I'll bet you have made a lot of new friends. Isn't it great that nobody is mean where you are? No one will ever hurt you again. I know you feel better too. No more itchy skin, no more trouble breathing or tummy aches. It's a nice place isn't it, baby?
Maybe you will get to see Currie. She used to live here too and you two are a lot alike....both so sweet, so gentle...neither of you would ever hurt anyone. I think you two would make great friends.
I think of you all the time but I'm going to be alright. You are right here in my heart so you are still with me and I know that your family is in your sweet heart too. We love each other a lot, don't we?
Petie is still here in the den, sitting on his pillows. Ollie is outside, probably chasing birds. Mama is here, just doing what we always did. John and Michael and Brittany are fine. So are Leia and Puddy and Charlie. We are ok.
I'm so proud of you Bella. You were always so strong and beautiful. You overcame so much. They couldn't overcome you, though, could they? I'm sorry they were so mean to you, Angel. You didn't deserve that. You know that now. I hope we helped you to forget some of those bad memories. I think we did.
So many people ask about you Bella. It seems that so many people love you. They have heard Mama tell them all about how sweet you are....what an angel you always were when you lived here and what an angel you still are and always will be. That's all you know how to do, isn't it girl....be an angel. You made the world a better place. Nobody can do better than that.
Go have fun Baby Girl. Run, be happy, be with your friends, lay in the sun, play. Tell God hello for us and tell him we love Him. We know He loves us because He sent you to our home.....our Bella Rose.
See you later, Sweet Heart.
I love you.
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.