


Monday, December 15, 2008
What you see here is just one more way for Oliver to drive Bella crazy. One shot is the woods, with all the possible hiding places. The middle shot is one of Oliver's easier maneuvers...just your basic "on the edge of the wall" moves. The close up, I call, The Great Ollie Tamale....King of the Jungle :)
Bella, unfortunately/fortunately isn't able to jump very high or climb up and over the retaining wall or she would be in the woods and gone...like Leia (Michael's dog) used to do...at
which point, I would be chasing her all over the neighborhood like a crazy woman.
Bella goes outside, willingly, for two reasons.
1. To eat and use the bathroom
2. To stalk Oliver
I will be attempting to get some interesting action shots of this activity and post them. I just missed a good one of Bella doing another stare down with Oliver who was positioned
behind some of the shrubs. Throughout this drama, Petie was under the covers in the bed...warm and toasty :)
Living with these animals is a happy experience.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 3:07 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.