8/27/09

Trouble Breathing


Sunday, October 12, 2008
Up at 8 for meds. She still has labored breath ing but slept some last night. When I went to sleep she was sleeping peacefully and her breathing seemed to be a little better. However, I would say that in the last 24 hours, her breathing has been bad 90% of the time. It's hard to watch. It reminds me of my Golden after she got Cushing's Syndrome.

200PM
She's had a pretty good day, just resting. The breathing hasn't gotten as bad as it did last night and I hope it doesn't. I wonder if it has something to do with the evening coming. You
know how when people are sick, they might do better in the day and then get worse at night.
I really don't do well with all of this. I haven't figured out how to "detach" when my baby is struggling for air. I've been having nightmares.

400PM
The labored breathing has begun again...must be evening coming on. I have given her sedatives I had here and some Benadryl. I just want to try to keep her calm. Will call Dr. Heartsill in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.