8/27/09

German Shepherds And Little Dogs


Thursday, January 1, 2009
Yesterday, I was talking to someone who had owned a German Shepherd.
She was saying that since they come from the noble breed that they do and because of the police
dog characteristics, they "aren't good with small dogs and aren't the kind of dogs to just lay around and take it easy." My other friend who was there just laughed and said...."you
haven't met Bella!"

Bella has gotten so close to little Petie that she won't even go outside to eat her food unless he goes, too. It's so sweet. She really is enjoying having a "sibling" and being a part of a loving
family and each time I see it and remember where she came from, I feel so happy for her.

The techs at Dr. Heartsill's said that when they took Bella outside, Petie had a fit to go too...so the love runs both ways. They would take them out together and they said it was very
obvious how much they loved each other.

I adopted Petie from a rescue group, too. He had been surrendered by his owner and was probably feeling a little bit lost...but no more. He has a big sister and Bella has a little
brother and all is right with their world :)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 12:17PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.