8/27/09

Oliver Has Moved Upstairs


Tuesday, January 6, 2009
I guess Oliver got sick and tired of all the drama everytime he came downstairs and for now, he is living upstairs. He moved up there a few days ago and I miss him. He comes down once in a while and still wants to go out. It's better if he doesn't go out as much as he did because there are things to get into out there...like the time he was less than a year old and got hit by a car and had his right hip broken. That was terrible.

Then there was the time that he got stuck up really high in a tree during a 100 degree heat wave and I had to get the tree guys out to get him down. I've heard that it's best to keep cats inside but Oliver and I found each other when I lived at Harbor Town and he was roaming the streets as a tired, hungry little kitty with a knack at survival. He loves the outdoors and he's an excellent hunter, so I could never keep him in completely.

I'm going to watch him because at first I was alarmed. He's eating alright so far and going to the bathroom. He pretty much just hangs out on the sofa in my room and sometimes he'll go visit "the cats".............that's his endless relection of himself in two opposing mirrors in my bathroom. It looks like he's living at Cat Country.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 1:22 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.