8/27/09

Happy New Year


Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Happy New Year to all of our friends who have followed along as Bella, Petie, Oliver and Diane became a little family. It's been difficult, rewarding, funny, heartwarming....it's been many things. I think we did it, though...with God's help, with many prayers and with so such support from our friends. Thanks especially to Dr. Suzanne Heartsill who is a wonderful vet and who has
treated Bella from the very beginning.

I'm very grateful that Bella has made it through her major illnesses and that Petie and Ollie are doing well. 2008 brought us all together and hopefully we will have many more years of
happiness.

I'm sure I will have some upset critters as the firewords start today and tonight and 2009 is ushered in. Bella HATES fireworks but she will make it. We just plan to spend the evening together here at home.

Wishing all of the readers of Bella's Blog and all of our friends
a very blessed and Happy New Year!
God bless the animals....and our work for them.
Diane, Petie, Ollie and Bella :)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 10:30 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.