
I used to love this little vintage coat. Bella shreaded it one day when I went out. She always got mad at me when I had to leave her and she let me know it.
That's OK. I can get another coat...but never another Bella.
Today is Thanksgiving Day and I have so much for which I am thankful.
I'm thankful to be alive and able to get around and have my health. I have my children and my animals, a warm place to sleep, enough to eat, good neighbors, my faith.
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with my cousins today. The company was great and the food was fantastic. I'm so thankful that I get to come home to my little family over here...Petie, my funny and sweet little Chihuahua, Oliver, my irreplaceable cat who loves his tummy rubs and this year, I am especially thankful that my beautiful Bella Rose has made it through all her health challenges and that she is enjoying her new happy life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.