


Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Bella caught on quickly to her new bed and right now is sleeping peace
fully right behind me. All I can hear besides the click of the keys as I type is the beautiful sound of Bella snoring. It gives me so much happiness to watch her enjoy her new home and learn about new things. She is safe and warm and loved and she is so deserving of that.
Petie is in the den buried is a mound of pillows with just his head sticking out just the way
he likes it and Oliver is upstairs asleep on Michael's bed. I love our family.
God Bless all the animals.
10:45PM
Please forgive the mess. I'm in the process of rearranging a few things on Bella's Blog. This is the first one I've ever done and I decided that I wanted more pictures and a different
arrangement. It probably won't take too long and then we'll be back on track.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! We have so much to be thankful for! I'm very thankful that Bella has made it through the worst part of her illnesses and is here to enjoy the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons with Petie, Ollie, John and Michael and her Mama who is just crazy about her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.