Wednesday, November 5, 2008
This morni ng everyt hing was so still and quiet and I woke up to the sweet est
sound in the world....Bella snoring. She was having another
wonderful sleep and it made me so happy.
It's 11AM and Bella and Petie are still "in bed".......they won't get up. I'm working on the computer and they are asleep near me. Very sweet. Ollie Tamale is outside, probably hunting birds so he's happy too.
4:30PM I left Bella in the house for 2 hours while I shopped and she did fine. The only thing she did was to go get one of my sweatshirts and bring it to her spot where she sits. Can she be
any sweeter!? No wonder I love her so! Of course, she and Petie were happy to see me and we all did our little welcome dance and then went outside to sit on the patio. Bella is getting more and more playful...it's so cute. Ollie Tamale is back after his morning of hunting so we are all in the house...happy to be together.
10:45PM
Well, all the babies have turned in so I guess it's time to go to bed. I surely never thought I would have another dog who is as sweet as my Golden Retriever Currie was but Bella has that
same sweet spirit. Lucky me :) I'm really thankful that she has come into my life, along with Petie and Oliver :) God bless all the animals.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 11:01 AM
8/27/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.