
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I guess people get sick of me saying over and over how much I love Bella but I just
can't help it. The more I get to know her, the more I love her!! She is sweetness itself and her little personality is really coming out.
She makes me feel like a million dollars when she greets me at the door after I've been gone, with her smile, wagging tail and now her spinning around. Then we go in to get Petie who by
that time is going through his welcome home ritual....sort of this bark/scream thing that he does. I'm trying to get him to calm down a little when I come in and he's getting better.
Ever since I first saw her picture and then as soon as I got her, I've always felt that Bella could almost "talk"....because she is so expressive. Now, I come into the room and tell her how
pretty she is and how much I love her and she just gets into this little ball on the floor and acts really playful and waits for her tummy rub. She is just adorable!
She seems to be feeling pretty well today and isn't having too much trouble except for a little itching. The Benadryl covers that, though, along with her breathing troubles.
This morning, I woke up, and all four of us were in the same room. Petie and Oliver were in bed with me and Bella was on the floor on her blanket....and I thought, well, I guess we are
a family now. It didn't take too long for everyone to get used to each other. It's just adorable :)
I'm very grateful for these wonderful, sweet animals :)
9:15PM
This is my favorite time of the day with the babies. It's time for everybody to head to bed and get settled down. Petie is already in bed curled up on one of the pillows. Ollie is mellowed out somewhere, probably sleeping. He'll join us in a little while....and baby girl Bella is on her blanket, resting on the floor near the end of the bed. She just loves to come to our room at night and get comfortable. It's like she just appreciates her new life so much. I sure do appreciate her,
too. She's a blessing and it's a very happy little group over here :)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 5:46 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.