October, 2008
Just spoke with Dr. Clay and Bella is stable for now and seems to be peaceful. She is in the clinic in her nice big cage, on her soft comforter and she can watch all the
activity and isn't alone. She still has some respiratory distress from the heartworms and anemia but she is medicated so a little more comfortable.
We start the heartworm treatment tomorrow and I'm concerned about that. After all she has been through, I hate for her to go through more but it's either that or euthanize her now and if we did that, she would only have known suffering. If she makes it, she has a chance to live a
happy life.
I've talked with several people who have treated advanced heartworms like hers and the animals came through. Maybe she will, too. If she gets into trouble, though, I won't let her
suffer. We just want to give her a chance.
Thanks to everyone who has sent there good wishes and who have said prayers for her. I'm going to see her today and will update tonight.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 12:28
8/27/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.