
Friday, November 14, 2008
I've actually had a request for more pictures of Oliver. That is so cute!
He is a beautiful boy and in addition to that he is so funny. I'm going to post two up here now and I'm thinking of doing a "spinoff blog" dedicated to cats and, of course, Mr. Tamale will be the
blog star.
Also, we all had a wonderful, uneventful night and when I woke up this morning we were all in the same room.....Petie and Oliver were in bed with me and Bella on the floor nearby.
That is the happiest way to start a day.
I get the idea that Bella and Oliver have laid some ground rules....or Oliver has,
because he now comes and goes as he wants and Bella seems to understand that he has claws!
9:00PM
Michael came over to dinner tonight and I was telling him about today's Adventures Of Ollie Tamale. He started to laugh and he said....Oliver likes to "taunt" the other animals in the
house. Yes, he does! That's part of his charm. Ollie has an agenda...to run the show and he does a pretty good job of it.
When Bella first got here, he would get in the next room and meow at her and when she followed him, he would run away! He just likes everyone to be clear about who's in charge. One
of his favorite things to do is to hide and when Petie comes around the corner, he likes to jump out at him!
Then his newest thing that he used to do at night when we were still sleeping upstairs was...I'd go up and tell them it was "sleepytime"....Oliver would start up the stairs but when I
was out of sight, he would stop mid-way and lay down across the length of the stair that he was on and glare at Petie. I'd wonder what was keeping them and pretty soon I'd hear this
pathetic little cry from Petie like he was saying...."Mama, help me! Oliver won't let my by!" Of course, it cracked me up every time because Oliver just loves that kind of thing. He's a riot.
Today, he and Bella had about a 30 minute Stare Off. I posted the picture. Neither one moved the whole time....they just glared at each other. Actually, I think that Oliver has the upper hand but Bella is just fascinated with him. As it is, we can all be in the same room so I know that they have worked out the preliminary ground rules, though there are more to be negotiated.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 10:17 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.