8/27/09

Oliver And Bella


Saturday, January 10, 2009
Oliver slept in bed with me last night...the whole night! A few times I woke up and was surprised to find him still there. I also found Bella and Oliver staring at each other. I told Bella to leave him alone and she did for the most part until this morning when she came over to the side of the bed. Oliver gave her a few swats across the nose and she finally went back to her bed.

She came after him again in the kitchen and I shooed her off. Ollie took off for his kitty condo and climbed up that. I guess this is just their deal. I can referee when I am here and fortunately Oliver has claws. Other than that I don't know what to do because I love them all. I think it will be fine.

I don't know what turned the tide on their relationship. For a while Bella was pretty protective of him and they would touch noses when Ollie came in from outside. Hopefully they will getto be friends again.
Posted by bknd2anmls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.