
I just don't know how to explain how much I love these babies! Bella will bark to come in after she eats and I get to the back door and she is standing there with her head turned a certain way, wagging her tail with the cutest look on her face! She is just full of trust and happiness and I flash back to the time that she first arrived here, spirit broken, full of fear and illness and I think....how could I love you any more?!! You are just adorable!!
Then there is Petie. He's standing beside her, literally 1/10 her size. They are buddies. He's just rolled out of bed for a snack and will be back to bed as soon as possible. He has just slept the whole night next to me...keeping each other warm I guess. He's been on one side and Ollie on the other.
Oliver has taken to claiming his space. I think he's had enough of being chased out of the bedroom by Bella. So, lately there has been peaceful co-existence between all of us...throughout the night.
This morning when I woke up, I had one on one side of me and one on the other and I thought back to when I was a little girl and would pile about 20 stuffed animals in bed with me and sleep like that. We weren't allowed to sleep with real animals in our beds....but I can now!!
Honestly, I wouldn't know how to sleep in a bed now without an animal in it. It's just been wonderful watching Bella Rose come to life and become part of the family....with Petie, Oliver and me.
Some days are more peaceful than others between Oliver and Bella. Today seems to be a good day so I'll take it. I'll take any day with these babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.