8/27/09

New Place To Hang Out


Friday, December 5, 2008
I wonder if people get tired of me saying how much I love Bella. I can't help it. Everytime she does something sweet, which is all the time, I just love her more. When you love an animal or a person, you can feel it in your chest, I guess for me, around my heart. Well, that's where Bella is...right in my heart.

She has found a new place to go to when I'm on the computer and that, as you can see, is rightunder the computer desk. Petie's little bed is right there, too, so we are all close
together which is nice. Ollie is "at large" and drifts in and out according to his "schedule."

It is so funny at night, if I am brushing Oliver, something about that just drives Bella crazy. She gets up, looks at Oliver, walks back and forth and makes a little whining sound. I just talk
real sweet to her so she knows everything is alright. I wonder what it is about that particular thing.

Ollie Tamale loves to get brushed. If there is a mat in his coat, I'll get my little tiny scizzors and it's out before he even knows what has happened. Since he is long haired, I don't want him
to get all matted the way he did once before. I had to give him tranquilizers and put him in left field to get him to let me untangle him. It took two nights and he would drift in and out.
When he was in, he would bite me or swipe at me and I had a bruised hand to prove it...but that's ok. He didn't hurt me.

Bella is doing just great when I leave. I was gone today about two hours and not a thing was out of place, again. She didn't even turn over her empty garbage can that I leave out for her.
I think that Reconcile medication is really helping her.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 7:03 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.