
Sunday, November 2, 2008
God bless little Bella Rose. Right now, she is in the den, laying on the floor and I can hear her snoring! She is having such a wonderful, restful sleep :) Her little brother who loves her so is right there with her, too.
When I came back from Church today she gave me her usual adorable look and happy greeting and I could just eat her up....she is so sweet! It's hard not to feel like a million dollars
when you get such a loving welcome and when she looks
at me with those big, sweet eyes.
Petie is great too and he's always glad to see me come home. Oliver is very comfortable
now with Bella so it's pretty much one, big, happy family.
I've been keeping Bella on Benadryl and her breathing hasn't really been much of a problem lately, except for just a few short periods
I tried to take her out in the front yard today to visit in the hood but she didn't really want to go...she just wanted to stay in the house. I thought she would enjoy the sunshine but she's still afraid and I think she's just a homebody. She feels safe here. Also, her energy is fairly low still. She feels safe in the back yard so we all go there. Hopefully we can have a good night and sweet dreams all around :)
Posted by bknd2anmls
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.