8/27/09

Lots Of Firsts


Monday, November 3, 2008
Bella's appetite has been a little off for the first time. Maybe she finally got full after being half starved when I got her! I can tell she feels safe and happy here. When I talk to her and
tell her how sweet she is, she does that thing that dogs sometimes do when they turn their head to the side and lower it, wag their tail and walk in a circle close to you! Is that just
the cutest thing?! Just one more adorable thing about beautiful Bella.

Sometimes I look at her and think about how sweet she is and I want to go pay a visit to the "people" who mistreated her and just tell them how wonderful she is and how HAPPY she is!! I
try not to stay stuck in that anger but it's hard sometimes. Instead, I just say a prayer that people will be converted and become good caretakers to the animals. I know it's a long shot
but it's something I can do. Once I give it to God, it's His and I can turn loose of the negative feelings and all the violent fantasies I have about what I'd like to do to them. Basically,
that kind of thinking just hurts me so I try to move on....but it's not easy.

9:30PM
I was gone three hours tonight and Bella did just fine. When I got home, there was another "first." She started spinning like they do when they want to play ! :) She did that to me and to
Petie. My baby girl has come such a long way and I'm so proud of her. She's the best!
Posted by bknd2anmls at 12:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.