
Monday, December 8, 2008
The online newsletter from Memphis Animal Services Volunteers just came out and Bella was featured as their "success story" for December. When we left the shelter the day I brought Bella home, one of the workers there asked me to bring her back so they could see her progress, so I hope they all enjoy seeing the newsletter and finding out that she has made wonderful progress and is enjoying her new home.
Here is the link for the article, called Love In A Dog Suit.
http://members.petfinder.com/~TN111/Newsletters/Dec%202008.pdf
The shelter can be a sad place because there aren't enough homes for all the animals and I'm sure it's difficult for the people who work there to see so many animals euthanized, others suffering from abuse and neglect and others lost to overpopulation.
If anyone reading this blog wants to help the animals at the Memphis shelter here is the link. They need dog beds. This is a good cause and will help the animals to be more comfortable while they are there. They can be donated any time, including maybe as a memorial for someone or for a favorite pet or in honor of a person or an animal.
http://members.petfinder.com/~TN111/Newsletters/Dec% 202008.pdf
I truly appreciate the volunteers at Memphis Animal Services for featuring my sweet girl in their December Newsletter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.