

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I woke up at some point and could
hear a little thunder. Bella was up and a I could tell she was anxious so I told her to get in bed with us but she never did.
When I woke up this morning, she was next to the bed on my side sleeping peacefully. So
sweet. She was afraid for a while but then moved on to bigger and better pursuits.
At some point, Bella followed Oliver out into the garage. Ollie immediately began the "I'll Bet You Can't Get Me" game. In the first picture, you can see his eyes lit up from the camera, as he is hiding behind a bunch of things which are protecting him from Bella. Notice the way he wedges himself into the perfect spot to drive her crazy. Then, to turn up the heat a little bit, he moves over to the chair but makes sure there is the table between them. This could go on for hours but Oliver is in control so it's up to him. This gives Bella something to concentrate on besides the
occasional roll of thunder which she doesn't like. All I have to say is "where's Ollie" and her ears perk up and she cuts her eyes around. Then it's off to find her little playmate :)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 11:08 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.