8/27/09

Little Mama


Thursday, December 11, 2008
This is a pictur e of Bella watching over Petie a little while ago. Everytime I say to
Petie that it's time to go outside (to go to the bathroom),
Bella perks up and goes with him! She is very protective.

She watches him outside and then when he comes in, she comes in. She always watches him when he goes out...in the back or in the front and she won't come in and sit down until Petie is
safely back in the house. She is the sweetest angel! Have I said that before?

She also likes to greet Ollie Tamale when he comes in and now they touch noses! So cute.
Really, it's just like a little family the way they all interact.
They are adorable :)

Yesterday, I got an email from a friend in Florida who likes to follow Bella's Blog. We are members of the same Online Pet Prayer Group. She wrote to ask me if everything was alright
because I hadn't posted anything in a couple of days. That is so nice!! Thank you for being concerned for Bella Rose :)

Actually, I've just had a couple of animal meetings in the past two days and have been trying to do some animal work today so this is the first chance I've had. I love knowing that Bella
has a fanclub! She so deserves it, doesn't she?
Posted by bknd2anmls at 7:19 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.