8/27/09

John And Petie


Friday, November 28, 2008
It's been wonderful having my son John home from DC for Thanksgiving. He told
me that he has missed all "the kids"....meaning Petie and Oliver and was looking forward to meeting Bella. Petie is crazy about John as you can see in the picture. This is them this morning just watching television.

Petie has made two road trips with me to DC and we stayed with John. It was a lot of
fun and Petie is a wonderful travelling companion.

When I got up this morning, John was telling me about the Walmart worker who was trampled and killed by the mob of "bargain shoppers!" This is insanity! That's not the reason for this Christmas season!

Then there was the typical array of bad news on television...crime in Memphis, the terrorists in India. I went on www.youtube.com and was watching more about some of the news, including the Walmart stampede and my head started feeling like it was going to explode from all the chaos.

I started to long for something that made sense and something that had answers that could be counted on and I remembered a video that I had seen and loved a while back and remembered that it always brought me Peace when I watched
it. Here it is and I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6wFB2m_4w4
Posted by bknd2anmls at 7:06 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.