
Monday, November 17, 2008
Another wonderful day with all my babies. Bella was so cute when I came in. She did her little spin, smile and let's play stuff and once in a while she would swipe at Petie like let's play....isn't this great, we're all together! So sweet.
I've been reading
Cesar Milan's book, "Cesar's Way" in an attempt to just get familiar with the way dog's think. It's not that I'm planning on making any major changes. I just wanted to understand them.
He talks about being the pack leader and I can't help but wonder what he would think about the singing and dancing for them and all of us acting crazy and just having so much fun.
Besides, Cesar gets up and is out of the house by 5:00AM so he can exercise with his dogs for four hours and we are just not on the same page! We are exercising at 5:00AM, too....our
pulling up the covers and rolling over in bed muscles!
The babies all seem to be happy and they follow the house rules so I think we're doing alright.
Ollie had his typical wonderful day...just being himself. It's great to be Mr. Tamale.
Petie is happy and well and Bella is coming through this last leg of heartworm treatment just
beautifully.
Now, time to sleep. I hope Cesar has a meaningful run in the morning. The German Shepherd in this picture looks like....is this guy really going to make me go running at 5AM!? ella would think I had lost my mind. She and Petie like to sleep late, just like their Mama :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.