
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
It's so nice when someone writes and says...hey, where's the blog post? I need to know how the babies are doing. Thank you to everyone who has followed this blog and everyone who cares about Bella and the Adventures of Petie, Ollie and Bella. That is so sweet. Bella is just doing great and I'm thankful for that. Everyone is well and happy.
Last night, Petie and Ollie and I were in bed reading and Bella was looking at Ollie, as she
often does and she started getting closer and closer to the bed like she wanted to get up there,too. I told her she could join us but she never did. I'm just wondering how long it is going to be until all four of us are in there together. That would be fine with me but I will have to get a bigger bed! I only have a full size and there is no way we could all fit on that, I don't
think. Bella sure would keep everyone warm. She's big and soft and warm as toast! :)
Today I was gone a couple of hours and she had torn up a pair of my jeans. I did like the Dog Whisperer recommended and remained very quiet and did my calm assertive deal. If nothing
else, it was easiest on my nerves. I'll have to talk to Dr. Heartsill about further addressing her Separation Anxiety. I was glad she didn't eat the sofa or something like that.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with her when I am out of town. She isn't doing too well in the staying at home alone department. I don't want to have to board her because she
hates to be in a cage but will if I have to if I can make sure she is getting out and getting exercise. The best would be if someone could stay with her most of the day, I guess. At this point, I'm not sure what to do. Any ideas?
Posted by bknd2anmls at 6:37 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.