
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Went to a Lobbying Seminar in Southaven so was gone about four hours. Had a babysitter for Bella and Petie. I gave Bella a sedative and after a little bit of anxiousness, the sitter gave her her big bone to chew on and she was fine. She even wagged her tail at the babysitter so she knows her now. I called home to see how they were doing and Angie told me that Bella was fine but Petie was anxious! I didn't see that one coming. She said he would go back and forth to the door and whine a little bit and at one point went to get in his crate! I guess he knows that he is usually there when I'm gone so he figured he'd go there this time, too.........just trying to piece it all together, I guess.
Animals are so sweet to me...just watching them, the way they deal with things, the way they love a routine. I love knowing that my pets love their home and are happy here.
Well, we are all back together and inside on this cold night.
One lady at the seminar was really upset about a neighbor who wouldn't bring in his dog even on the cold nights. I think that man should have to sleep out in the yard all night and see how he likes it.
I wish from thebottom of my heart that every person and every animal could be in a warm house on a cold night...and that they could be happy, at peace and loved. I always say a
prayer on cold nights for the animals and the people who are out there suffering.
God bless them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.