8/27/09

Her Breathing Is A Little Better


Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Bella was up at 5AM to use the bathroom (I'm hoping that's just from the steroids)
and eat. She also spent a little time barking at Oliver and
trying to get his food, too! I think she's feeling better :)

As she gets off this medication, I hope she understands and appreciates the joy of sleeping late! Oliver was giving her one of those feline looks like, hey, I've got claws! You think you
can take me?! These two will be working things out but I think they are both kind of enjoying the process right now.

900AM
Bella has jumped back in fear twice when I went to get up off the sofa. I think someone has been hitting my dog. I can't imagine doing that because she is so sweet, intelligent and
loving but that never has stopped punks before from victimizing our animals. In time, hopefully, she will forget anything bad that was done to her.

200PM
We've had a good day. A while ago I was in the den with Bella and Petie, watching television and I realized that I couldn't hear Bella breathing....or gasping and choking would better describe what she had been doing. She was calm and breathing easy for her. The Mucinex has really helped.

She still has fast respirations at times but that's better than what was going on before and "normal" for this situation. ...while her body is getting rid of the heartworms. She still loves to be
with her family and if I go in another room, pretty soon I look up and there she is. Sweet Girl.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 5:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.