8/27/09

A Happy Life


Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Here's a picture of my son Michael with Petie....just surfing the net. Petie loves to sit in his lap. Petie is a very sweet little guy who just enjoys being close to his family.

My Bella Rose seems to be a happy, uncomplicated girl. She prefers to be in the house. She always eats out on the patio, then goes to the side yard to go to the bathroom. When she is ready to come in the house, which is always soon after eating, she barks. I show up at the door, let her in and she's happy.

When I come in the room I always talk real sweet to her and sometimes clap and dance a little bit and she gets real happy and wags her tail! I just can't believe she has come so far in
just two weeks.

The only "bad" thing that she has done is chase Oliver. Twice today she has really torn out after him. Of course, I didn't see if Oliver started it but he will get her in line, like he

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.