Monday, October 20, 2008
It's so cute to watch the way animals living under the same roof relate to each other and how they handle their lives.
Oliver is now the senior here as far as time in this house. He has himself on a schedule. Tell me the time of day and I can tell you where Oliver is. It's so cute. He's also playful and funny. He will hide behind a door and when Petie walks by he will jump out at him! Oliver makes me laugh.
Petie is just a sweet little guy who always wants to be with his Mama. He's glued to me at night when we go to bed and he will sleep as late as possible. He knows how to get himself under the covers without any assistance and sometimes I'll go to look for him and find him in bed under a blanket.
Bella is the new girl on the block. Now that she is feeling better she has more energy to devote to showing her personality, which is slowly revealing itself. She really has been depending upon Petie to lead the way....which is tricky because Petie is off the charts when it comes to expressing himself. That's fine for a 6 pound Chihuahua but for Bella, a big German Shepherd, well that could get to be a problem. However, I'm hoping that Bella is more self controlled and
dignified :)
Bella is learning from Petie how to get excited when I come home. Now she is wagging her tail and smiling and getting a little more animated and it's so cute!! Petie, as I've said, doesn't like any competition but has always loved Bella from day one. I love our little family!!
Basically, they are all just uncomplicated, happy, simple little souls who only want a peaceful life and a happy home. I think they have that.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 6:51 PM 0
8/27/09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.