8/27/09

The Game Continues


This is one of those photos that doesn't need any explanation.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 9:59 AM




December 23, 2009
Just got back from a wonderful trip to Washington, DC. I found out that Bella did just great the entire time I was gone! I am so proud of her for making such a complete recovery. My cousin's granddaughter came over to visit and she got down on the floor with Bella, scratched her and loved on her and Bella was as happy as could be.

Petie did alright after the first night when he was so upset. We are going to try him on Reconcile, too, to see if it helps with his overall anxiety and especially separation anxiety.

Of course, Ollie Tamale did fine with his little independant self.

It's not easy leaving these babies when I travel but I want to see my son and I have to do it. I make sure they are in good hands when I am gone. When they are with Kay they are ingood hands. She's like Mother Earth....very kind and nurturing :)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 3:49 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.