8/27/09

Christmas Eve


Wednesday, December 24, 2008
If our weather doesn't clear up Santa is going to have a lot of rain and wind to get through when he gets to Memphis! My cousin said he just left Japan so he has a ways to go. Maybe things will be better by the time he arrives!

A couple of times last night, I heard the thunder and told Bella to get in bed with us but she never did. When I got up this morning, I didn't see her anywhere and finally found her in the laundry room. I guess she felt safer in that little room with no windows. She found a spot that suited her to ride out the storm.

Our little family has come a long way in just a few months. Bella is so relaxed and loves being a part of this home. When Petie was so upset the first day I was in DC, my cousin and his wife came by to see the babies and they said that Bella knew Petie was unhappy and acted like a little Mother, wanting to comfort him. Petie does the same thing when Bella is sick orhaving a rough time. It's so sweet the way they have bonded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.