8/27/09

Angie The Babysitter


Sunday, October 26, 2008
I had a babysitter come in today to stay with Bella for a couple of hours. I went to an RCIA
Meeting at Church with a young lady that I am sponsoring, who wants to come into the Catholic Church.

While we were there Angie sent a text to Staci, saying that "Bella is howling for Diane." Oops.
So, when I get back around noon, Angie told me that she spent the entire time going from one window to the next, checking the doors and then she tore up my bed. I'm going to have to try to figure out how to deal with this. I will probably start by leaving her more often this week...in her crate, next to Petie in his crate.

Bella was at the end of her rope when I got her from the shelter and I guess she is just grateful to be safe and loved and she has grown dependant upon me. I'm glad that she is happy here and that she feels love but I don't want her to go through so much anxiety when I leave...so we will work on it.

There have been times that I have wondered if Bella's eyesight is good and a friend who met her today asked me the same thing. So, that will go on our list of things to address....after
the heartworm disease, a little growth on her chest, her teeth, and possible allergies.

10:00PM
We have had a good afternoon but just now, Bella attacked little Petie. I didn't exacly see what happened. I know that Petie was walking really close to her and they were both coming towards me. I don't know if he was too close to Bella or if Bella didn't want to share me but I'm going to have to keep an eye on her. I did have to pull Bella away because she wasn't backing down, Petie was crying and she could hurt him because he's so little. As usual, we will just take one challenge
at a time, as they come.

Dr. Heartsill feels that due to her history she is suffering with quite a bit of anxiety so we are going to address that with medication. I hope we can help her.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 1:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.