8/27/09

Bella Sure Knows How To Redeem Herself


Monday, October 27, 2008
After yesterday, with the bed dismantling and Petie getting attacked, I was having one of those "why did I do this" days. I had to run out to Walgreen's to get a few things. I put Petie in his crate and left Bella out to see how she would do. I left not knowing what I would find when I returned home. As I drove off, she was sitting by the front door, looking out the window. returned about 15 minutes later, dreading what I might find...and what I did find was everything intact and Bella, still sitting by the front door, looking out the window, waiting for me.

I walked up to the front door, she looked at me with her head
turned to the side the way they do and I was a goner.....my heart completely melted.
When I went in the door, I was greeted with a big smile, a wagging tail and that excitement that they show when they want to play....where they sort of bounce a little on the frontpaws. Whew. She is something and I'm a real pushover.

So, we went in to get Petie and let him out of his crate and all three of us were just so happy to see each other and everyone was jumping around and smiling. Really sweet.

It's amazing how one special look from these babies can just melt away all the difficulties. All they want is to love us and have us love them.....a very spiritual concept. They are
lifegiving.

7:45PM
Bella has had a good day with her breathing. She was having some itching this morning so I just gave her some Benadryl and she has been calm and comfortable. My friend Angela came
over to visit today and Petie and Bella loved it. They obviously recognized another animal lover right away. They both loved her and her scratches and tummy rubs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.