12/31/09

Happy New Year - 2010


Hey, sweet Bella. What are you doing, baby girl? It's about to turn to 2010! Another year. Naturally, I started thinking about my sweet girl...wondering what you and your friends are doing. Having fun and helping others, I'm sure of that...just like you helped little Lucy! She is so much better!! I'm so proud of you Bella and so glad to know that you are as alive as ever. There is just a thin veil between us and one day, we will be together again.

Ollie is fine...he's here with me in the den...Petie too. They are doing just about all the same things that they did when you were here. Not much has changed except there is a little empty spot in the house where you used to be but we are fine and we won't always have to miss each other. Everyone has work to do first...right baby girl?

Well, happy new year Bella. The fireworks have already started going off. I'm glad you won't be afraid of them this year. You'll never have to be afraid of anything ever again, will you angel?

I love you, Bella. You know I always will...forever and ever. You are in my heart every minute of every day. I'll always love my baby girl. Mama

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1/01/2010

    Happy New Year Bella! You are in a better place where you will never experience anything bad ever again!

    Happy New Year Diane, Petie, and Ollie. May your 2010 be filled with many blessings!

    Toni

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.