9/1/09

Update On The Kids

I've been working on long
neglected family photo albums for a couple of weeks. Bella likes to come in and "help Mama" while I'm doing this. She stays there with me and when she
gets tired will just take a little nap. The four of us will go outside for a
break, enjoy the sunshine, come back in and I'll get started on the albums again.
Bella is definitely a "Mama's Girl." :)

She has been much more respectful of Oliver lately. I think I got through to her that it's not a good idea to terrorize The Great Ollie Tamale. Now when she sees him she will just yawn and turn and stare at the wall or sit down.....the way she does
when something is upsetting her......but she doesn't chase him.

Petie, on the other had, has gotten a little Napoleon Syndrome going. He growled at Bella once when she got too close to his food and he's even giving Ollie a little trouble but I think I've nipped that in the bud. When Petie looks in the
mirror, the dog he sees is much larger than the dog that is actually there, apparently!

Mr. Tamale outsmarted them all last night. Bella and Petie both decided to sleep in the den. I was in my bed in the next room and here he comes. He jumped up on the bed and was very happy for a long while to get his scratches and tummy
rubs. Just like old times. Ollie may act like he's detached but I think he knows what's going on at all times with everyone in the house. He just
walked right past them and came in to see his Mama. It was great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.