9/1/09

Storm Survival


Bella got tired of being alone in the laundry room in the tent so she came out
to be with her family. She did go over to her favorite little spot during a
storm which is a tiny little area between the wall and an armoire. She has a lot of storm survival spots and if I an ever locate all the pictures I will post them.

I brought her little bear to her. At first she was still afraid but after the storm died down a little bit she got to be a little more comfortable.

I think the storms are going to continue so we might have a rough time tonight. She will make it through, though. We are all together and we will be fine.

At the first sound of thunder today, Bella came looking for her Mama. I gave her the sedative that she gets when the storms come. She is terrified of them and shakes and
pants uncontrollably.

I'm sure she was kept outside in all kinds of weather and that fear is still with her.

We got on the den floor for a while but I couldn't settle her down so I built her "fort" for her that she likes to escape to during storms. You can see that she has her head down on the floor behind the quilt...that's her nose sticking out....poor baby. She's safe, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.