9/2/09

A Peace Loving Tamale


Monday, April 13, 2009
Ollie Tamale is just adorable. He has certain times of the day that he likes to go to his "quiet spots." One is the window sill outside on the patio. One is the sink in John's bathroom. Another is on Michael's bed upstairs. The shudders in Michael's bedroom are open from top to bottom, so Oliver can sit quietly on his bed and look out over the neighborhood, watching people, cars and birds go by....especially the birds :)

Another happy bit of news is that Oliver has been coming into my room at night and getting in bed. I've made it clear to Bella that she is not to chase or harrass Ollie and she is cooperating! Petie has gotten a little testy with Ollie lately so I'm giving him the same instructions that I gave to Bella Rose.

Oliver misses being with his family and it's not fair to him not to be able to be a part. So, the two canines are going to have to get used to the feline and Mama being together, too. I love Oliver and I've missed him. He loves me too....so, it's settled!

Either get with the program or go sleep in the other room!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.