9/1/09

Beautiful Bella Rose


March 8, 2009
This is beautiful Bella five months later. I never dreamed that she would be as beautifuland as happy as she is. I am so proud of the way she has fought back. She's a brave and strong girl.

In the shelter picture, I always noticed that she had her paw tucked under. That's something she always does...and she's doing it in the picture I took of her today by the pool. Her Aunt Chandra calls it her "signature pose."

Every animal has their certain little characteristics that are
special. That's one of Bella's and the way she turns her head a
certain way when she's feeling playful...lots of little things.

I'm very grateful that Bella has pulled through and that she is enjoying life, at last. She still has certain fears and limitations but she also feels safe and she lets me know when she wants her scratches and tummy rubs.

She's jealous when I scratch Petie and Ollie and she will either knock my hand out of the way when I go to scratch them or get between us. She has made more progress
than I ever thought she would. She's an angel.

“He Leadeth Me Beside Still Waters. He Restoreth My Soul."
(Psalm 23:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.