
Sunday, November 9, 2008
I had to leave Bella a couple of times today for about an hour each time. I left Petie out with her once and I put Petie up once. She did fine both times. On both occassions, I drove up to the front of the house and there was Bella, sitting in the entrance hall, looking out the window for me to come home....that pretty face just waiting. Petie was in one window and Bella the other.
Then when I came in Bella did that thing where they drop their head and start wagging their tail and walking in a circle....like they are being shy :) Then she swatted her front paw as if to say, I'm so glad to see you....let's play! She has come sooooooo far! She's just full of life and happiness :)
Tomorrow the second heartworm treatment begins and I guess that will knock her back a little but I've seen the way she can be and eventually she'll be well. Petie and Ollie and I will be
waiting for her to come home this time!
:)
Posted by bknd2anmls at 3:45 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.