8/27/09

Second Night


October 5, 2008
Bella came inside and slept a little while with us in the den but became agitated after Oliver (the cat) came in. Even though I put him in the garage, she never settled down and was breathing in a slightly labored way...the way our Golden used to breathe after getting Cushing's Syndrome.She seemed restless so I took her out a few times but she only urinated once. Came back in, I layed down but she paced. She went to the bathroom in the house, went outside, ate, started biting the fence so I brought her back in for a minute. She wanted to go back outside and she went to her little spot. I went out a few times to talk to her and reassure her. Now she is outthere, 4am, in the dark, occasionally barking and howling....and I'm not really sure what that means.Then I heard her trying to push the wooden fence open in the side yard to try to get out.Brought her back in, poor Oliver had to go to the garage and Petie, Bella and I went back to the den. She settled in and we all woke up about 930!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.