
Bella and Petie get A+ for using the "pee pads" in the kitche n. This is great!
I think that sometimes Bella teaches Petie things like where to go to the bathroom instead of making such a big production of it and Petie taught Bella how to "act happy" when I come
home. It's very sweet to watch. I think they enjoy being together and are good company for each other.
Oliver enjoys it, as well, but he would never admit it :) He doesn't mind letting me know how he feels but I think he likes to keep the dogs guessing. I love our little family.
9:00PM
Of all things! Petie has actually gotten possessive of Bella's huge chewie bone! She sits by it and chews on the tiny little bit at the corner that she can get in her mouth and if Bella
comes into the room, Petie does that growling thing and guards the chewie! I don't think he has a realistic view of his strength but he's got spunk. Bella could knock him across the
room with one swat if she wanted her chewie back but I think
she's too sweet for that. I'll buy more chewies
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.