
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
This is Bella today right after I came home. We went out on the patio with Petie and just enjoyed a little fresh air. She looks happy and strong and has a little smile on her face. She wags her tail all the time, plays with both me and Petie when I come in and is just the sweetest baby girl.
The only thing that she hasn't made any progress on is going outside from
the front of the house...to take a little walk. She is just too afraid.
This morning, I went outside with Petie and Bella watched us. I called her to come with us, she looked at me, put her tail between her legs like she was afraid and hurriedly went to our room. She just doesn't want any part of it. So, I'm not going to force her or try to hurry her. I don't know what happened to her or what is in her memory. She has made so much progress in every other area. When or if she is ever ready, then we will go.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 5:26 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.