


Sunday, December 28, 2008
11:30 AM
There is another side to this story. As you can see from the bottom picture, Bella was resting and Oliver decided to come a little closer when I left the room. It progressed to Oliver getting on my bed, Bella aggressively going after him, a fight and Oliver nailing Bella on the nose with "the claws." At that point, Bella came over by me and just sat down.
So, this is the way it may go for a while. These two are just going to have to go at it and Petie and I are going to have to "detach" and try to stay calm. We are the ones who seem to be upset with all of this, while Oliver and Bella continue on in the drama.
The good news is that Bella seems to be fully recove red. The bad news is
that she is obsessed with getting Oliver! This is a picture from last night. She gets right up in his face and tries to attack him, lately every chance she gets. Oliver is doing the growling and hissing thing and ready to attack. Poor Petie is barking and trying to get them to stop fighting :(
Right now, we are all in the same room and thy are all resting...no one is fighting. I just simply told Bella NO and to go sit down. Ollie followed that with a swipe of the claws, which was probably the real motivation for Bella to back off.
I'm going to have to watch them because I don't want either of them to get hurt but I also might have to let nature take it's course. Eventually, Bella will learn that she needs to leave
Oliver alone.
This is the first time I've ever dealt with this situation so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love to hear them.
Posted by bknd2anmls at 9:55 AM
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.